WE ARE NOW ACTIVELY RECRUITING FOREIGN-TRAINED NURSES TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Thank you for visiting our website! Professional Healthcare Recruiters is here to serve you. Since 1992, we have built a strong reputation assisting hospitals, nursing homes, rehab clinics and laboratories in meeting their staffing needs by providing them with specialized healthcare professions that are in critical shortage in the United States. Our first priority is to provide you, the employer, with healthcare professionals to fill your job opening in the least amount of time.
We work with several large healthcare systems throughout the U.S. and we encourage you to ask for references of hospitals that we worked with.
1. Choose the best candidates for the job. (Performed by employer)
2. Schedule long-distance interview with applicants. (Performed by PHR)
3. Select and hire applicant. (Employer)
4. Submit selected applicant's original transcript of records, copy of diploma, professional license, employer references, etc. to employer. (PHR)
5. Obtain necessary certification or licensing application for selected foreign professional if required by the state. (PHR)
6. Assist in preparing the labor condition application. (PHR)
7. Certify and sign Department of Labor (DOL) form attesting that hired Filipino professional will be paid the actual wage for the occupation at the place of employment; that his/her employment will not adversely affect the working conditions of other workers; that there is no current strike, lockout or labor dispute in the hospital; and that a notice of this filing is posted in a conspicuous place in the hospital/clinic. (Employer)
8. Provide specific instruction as to what forms, documents and fees are required for submission to the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services). (PHR)
9. Provide assistance to hired professional in their home country for visa interview at the U.S.Embassy; finalize all government clearances and departure documents; assist in making airline reservation to a designated port of entry into the U.S; and provide assistance at the airport upon departure of healthcare professional. Assist employer in completing forms required by the foreign professional’s home country before released for U.S. departure. (PHR)
10. Meet hired professional at the airport of final destination. (Employer)
11. Assist in relocation of hired professional. (Employer)
We guarantee the LOWEST fee you’ll ever find for our services. If you can prove that our competitors offer a lower fee, we will match it. Our recruitment and placement fees differ for each profession. Please contact us for more information.
In some areas of the country, it is very difficult to draw American professionals to apply for a position opening. At times, hospitals and healthcare facilities spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on advertisement and recruitment yet the position opening(s) remain open for months or even years. The biggest advantage that U.S. employers find in hiring foreign-trained professionals is their hard working attitude. They work on any shift without complaints, take on more hours when necessary, and work during the holidays if needed. Because they are required to have an employment contract to come to the U.S. to work, employers are guaranteed that they have the position filled for the number of years stipulated in the contract. Many times, the employee will stay on the job much longer than their contract stipulates.
Complete the Contact Us form and request to review resumes of current candidates for your job openings. There is no commitment to hire any applicants until you conduct an interview and decide to make a job offer.